Phoenix Hospital Group are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Phoenix Hospital Group, 9 Harley Street, London.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.weymouthstreethospital.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Phoenix Healthcare.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your enquiries.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.