We provide an integrated Sleep Disorder service, providing expert diagnosis using scientific technology, all within our state-of-the-art facilities. Our expert technicians and nurses observe and analyse sleep studies results to diagnose conditions.
Assessments measure a variety of parameters in your living, working and social environment thereby enabling an accurate real-time analysis providing for a precise diagnosis that assists with planning your personal treatment plan.
We offer various Sleep Study options from home study kits to supervised in-patient studies.
Our specialist team can help diagnose and help treat the following conditions.
- Narcolepsy and Excessive Daytime Sleepiness
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- REM Sleep Behaviour Disorder
- Sleep Walking and Sleep Terrors
- Circadian Rhythm Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Medical and Psychiatric Sleep Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Dementia and Memory Disorders
- Stress and Occupational Related Sleep Disorders
- Menstrual Associated Sleep Disorders
The Weymouth Street Hospital offers a wide range of Sleep Studies run by expert sleep consultants and technicians.
These are available for adults and children from 12 years.