Our Vision is to be one of the leading independent providers of healthcare in central London. Offering our patients and doctors individual and personal care.
Making them feel 100% reassured, special and unique at every stage.
Working in partnership with our medical professionals and patients, to be the doctors and patients choice.
At Phoenix Hospital Group, we aim to be a leading provider of excellence in healthcare, both at 9 Harley Street, 25 Harley Street and Weymouth Street Hospital.
Combining state of the art facilities with the very best medical teams, we strive to deliver exceptional patient care and experience, providing cost-effective healthcare to the communities we serve.
To work in partnership with our doctors and medical teams to provide the care the doctors would choose for themselves and that patients are always delighted with.
We treat all of our patients with compassion and kindness, treating them as individuals.
To develop our team to be the best, offering personal and individual care. Making our doctors, patients and each other, feel unique and special at all times.
We treat each other and our healthcare team with respect, loyalty and as valued team players.
We are proud to offer the highest level of medical excellence and through continuous improvement enable Phoenix Hospital Group to stay at the forefront of first class healthcare.
Statement of Purpose
Our vision at Phoenix Hospital Group is to safely deliver a premier and innovative healthcare service adhering to the very highest standards of quality care and clinical excellence.
We do this whilst preserving the rights and dignity of our patients, giving our employees the opportunity to grow and develop professionally, our consultant user’s outstanding support, both benefiting patients and our shareholders return on investment.
We achieve this by:
- Enhancing the reputation of the company as a centre of excellence through successful partnership with our key stakeholders, including patients, the medical staff and our own employees throughout Phoenix Hospital Group.
- Continually assessing our facility and service provision to enable us to deliver up-to the minute healthcare for the benefit of the patients, medical staff and employees.
- Establish the belief and practice that clinical and non-clinical quality improvements should be towards safe evidence based standards, which allow us to monitor and measure our outcomes and service delivery in a clear and transparent way, so that we may effectively communicate these improvements throughout our organisation and to all our stakeholders.
- We aim to make a difference in the care delivery to patients by:
- Provision of facilities to ensure medical and clinical professional staff have the technology and support required.
- Staff committed to have pride in caring for patients and for each other.
- A commitment to meeting and exceeding regulatory requirements.
- Responding efficiently to calls for improvement.