We are pleased to offer Lipogems®, a NEW minimally invasive treatment that harnesses your own Stem Cells to target musculoskeletal problems affecting the tendons, ligaments, joints and muscles. Cells can be harvested using a minimally invasive Liposuction procedure, they are then prepared and re injected directly into the site that requires rejuvenation.
Working with Professor Adrian Wilson , Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, who has pioneered this revoluntionaty treatment, we provide consultations at 9 Harley Street and treatment and rehabilitation at the Weymouth Street Hospital.
The Lipogems® procedure may, in some cases, be an appropriate medical alternative to Orthopaedic surgery. Even when surgery is necessary, Lipogems® may still be beneficial in improving post-operative healing. The Lipogems® procedure can be performed in under one hour. It requires only local anesthesia and there is minimal recovery time.
Is Lipogems® right for you?
- You are interested in having a minimally invasive procedure as an alternative to surgery
- You have an injury or long term condition that prevents you from getting on with your everyday activities
- You have pain and/or limited joint movement, for example in your knee, ankle or shoulder
- You have a tendon, ligament and/or muscle problem
- You have already tried physiotherapy and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- You are having Orthopaedic surgery and your specialist believes you may benefit from having Lipogems®
For more information call 0207 079 2100 or make an enquiry below.