Our Health Essential package consists of a 30 minute in-depth consultation with an experienced screening doctor. You will undergo a full medical examination and be given the chance to discuss your health concerns in a relaxed setting. The screen will provide a general health MOT.
Prices from £725
The GP health Screen includes the following:
- A review of your medical history Read morewith our in-house GP
- BMI check Read more(Height and weight measurement)
- Blood pressure Read more(to rule out high/low blood pressure)
- Urinary dipstick Read moreTests for several different substances, such as blood, sugar, protein, white blood cells and nitrite in the urine, which may indicate the presence of disease
- ECG Read more(to check basic heart rhythm and identify abnormalities)
- A comprehensive series of blood tests Read moreIncluding: Full blood count, C reactive protein, glucose, Glycosylated Haemoglobin, Urea and Creatinine, Liver Function Tests, Thyroid functions tests, Calcium , uric acid, iron, lipid profile, Ferritin, Vitamin D (25-OH), plus PSA – prostate specific antigen (if male ) or CA-125 – ovarian/gut antigen (if female)
Once all the results are in you will be sent a comprehensive report followed by a call by the GP you saw to talk you through your results.
Tests for several different substances, such as blood, sugar, protein, white blood cells and nitrite in the urine, which may indicate the presence of disease
Phone: 0207 079 2100
We will send a confirmation once your consultation is booked. If you would like to rearrange your appointment please do give us at least 24 hours notice.