Ear re-shaping surgery is also known as a Pinnaplasty or Otoplasty. It is used to correct the shape of the ears in both adults and children.Ears may sometimes be asymmetrical or protruding. Adults can be self-conscious about the size and shape of their ears and children may be teased or bullied at school.
This surgical procedure is used to reduce, reshape or reset protruding ears and position them closer to the head. Ear reshaping can make a huge difference to not only how the patient looks but can greatly help self-confidence.
What our patients say:
After my procedure I put my hair up for the first time in my adult life. I can’t tell you how delighted I am with my new ears.
The procedure for Ear Re-Shaping (Pinnaplasty)
Recovery from the procedure
Why Choose The Weymouth Street Hospital
What will it cost
At Weymouth Street Hospital you will never see a sales person and you will meet your surgeon at your first consultation. This ensures that you will only be ever given expert advice from the moment you walk in the door. Our specialist cosmetic nurse will speak to you prior to your consultation and ensure you see the right surgeon for you.
The Weymouth Street Hospital offers:
- Some of the most experienced London based consultant surgeons, anaesthetists and nursing teams
- Excellent care in our central London Hospital
- State of the art facilities in a discreet and tranquil environment
- The reassurance of care in a general surgical hospital
- Fully inclusive and competitive packages with no hidden extras
Our team are amongst the most experienced that Harley Street has to offer. Unlike the commercial clinic chains we offer our services directly to you so there are no sales people involved, just medical professionals dedicated to your care and well-being.
* This testimonial is based on one patient’s experience and feedback, results after surgery can vary. Our surgeon’s are happy to discuss your individual case and show relevant before and after photograph to explain likely outcomes.