With Breast Enlargement (Augmentation) being the most popular cosmetic procedure and thousands of woman undergoing the surgery every year, there are a number of reasons why women may choose to have their implants changed or removed.
Women may find that their breasts look different following weight changes, pregnancy or breastfeeding. Other women may no longer be happy with the size they originally chose, the age of their implants or had PIP implants which they would like replaced.
Our skilled surgeon’s perform hundreds of procedures each year and are dedicated to giving our patients the results they are looking for. Take advantage of a free consultation to find out more.
What our patients say:
I was looking for an established hospital provider offering me reassurance and care, I’ve found one! I’m pleased to have chosen The Weymouth Street Hospital.
The procedure for changing or removing your breast implants
Recovery from the procedure
Why Choose The Weymouth Street Hospital
What will it cost
Your free consultation
At Weymouth Street Hospital you will never see a sales person and you will meet your surgeon at your first consultation. This ensures that you will only be ever given expert advice from the moment you walk in the door. Our specialist cosmetic nurse will speak to you prior to your consultation and ensure you see the right surgeon for you.
The Weymouth Street Hospital offers:
- Some of the most experienced London based consultant surgeons, anaesthetists and nursing teams
- Excellent care in our central London Hospital
- State of the art facilities in a discretet and tranquil environment
- The reassurance of care in a general surgical hospital
- Fully inclusive and competitive packages with no hidden extras
Our team are amongst the most experienced that Harley Street has to offer. Unlike the commercial clinic chains we offer our services directly to you so there are no sales people involved, just medical professionals dedicated to your care and wellbeing.
We are pleased to offer very competitive packages for fully inclusive premium care. We only use the best surgeons all of which work at London’s top teaching hospitals and within the quality end of the private sector. They are all members of BAPRAS (British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons) or BAAPs (British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) and they are based here in London.
* This testimonial is based on one patient’s experience and feedback, results after surgery can vary. Our surgeon’s are happy to discuss your individual case and show relevant before and after photograph to explain likely outcomes.
Watch our video below to see Amy’s story and see how we helped her improve her breast shape.