As we age the skin gradually loses elasticity. The effects of the ageing process are often most noticeable around the sensitive skin of the eyes. Eye-bags can form and the eyes may appear more puffy and wrinkled. In addition, large fat pads that lie beneath this skin can begin to protrude forward through the weakened muscles, creating ‘eye-bags’ and giving the eyes a tired appearance. In the upper eyelid, excess skin produces a hooded effect, this can also obscure vision.
Eye-bag removal is an effective procedure to tighten and smooth the eye area resulting in a fresher and less tired appearance.
This procedure has high levels of patient satisfaction as patients immediately feel that they look younger and rejuvenated.
What our patients say:
I look and feel just so much younger! Everyone has mentioned how well I look. They think I’ve been on holiday!
Jenny, 47. *
The procedure for Blepharoplasty (Eye-bag removal)
Recovery from the procedure
Why Choose The Weymouth Street Hospital
What will it cost
Your free consultation
At Weymouth Street Hospital you will never see a sales person and you will meet your surgeon at your first consultation. This ensures that you will only be ever given expert advice from the moment you walk in the door. Our specialist cosmetic nurse will speak to you prior to your consultation and ensure you see the right surgeon for you.
The Weymouth Street Hospital offers:
- Some of the most experienced London based consultant surgeons, anaesthetists and nursing teams
- Excellent care in our central London Hospital
- State of the art facilities in a discreet and tranquil environment
- The reassurance of care in a general surgical hospital
- Fully inclusive and competitive packages with no hidden extras
Our team are amongst the most experienced that Harley Street has to offer. Unlike the commercial clinic chains we offer our services directly to you so there are no sales people involved, just medical professionals dedicated to your care and well-being.
* This testimonial is based on one patient’s experience and feedback, results after surgery can vary. Our surgeon’s are happy to discuss your individual case and show relevant before and after photograph to explain likely outcomes.